Finally, active U.S. consumers have a place to meet, mingle, learn and view products directly from the brands they know and love. Launched in the UK in 2018, Raccoon Event’s National Running Show is landing in Boston in January 2022 as The Run Show USA. The two-day event, planned to be 75,000 square feet, will play host to some of the most inspirational faces from the world of running, including Carl Lewis, Dean Karnazes, Susie Chan, Kelly Roberts, Camille Herron and Lazarus Lake, who will lead a packed schedule of inspirational and educational talks on the Inspiration Stage.
There also will be practical advice and training tips from a wide range of experts in the Running Skills Theatre, providing new and experienced runners with information and advice to get started or advance their running ability.
The inaugural Run Show USA, timed for January 2022 in Boston, gives active consumers an opportunity to learn and view product just as they are ramping up training programs for the Spring season. Participating brands will be able to showcase their new products in a well-timed event that, unlike race packet pick up expos, offers consumers a content driven environment to stay and enjoy over a 2-day period.
The National Running Show Birmingham UK attracted over 24,000 attendees over 2 days – with each person staying an average of 5.5 hours. The proven marketing strategy that drove phenomenal attendance in the UK will also be rolled out in the U.S. leading up to the 2022 launch.
How We Deliver the Audience
We attract our audience using a comprehensive multi-channel marketing campaign that includes:
- Partnerships and free ticket distribution via major marathons
- Partnerships with major running groups / clubs
- Partnerships with charity exhibitors
- Media partnerships with selected running blogs, websites and magazines
- Comprehensive PR campaign co-ordinated by our dedicated PR agency
- Continuous year round social media engagement
Our proposition is genuinely exciting and offers something different to any other event. This includes:
- High quality conference programme with inspirational marquee names as speakers
- Educational features such as the Strength Training Zone and Run Clinic
- Personalised Advice at the Gait Analysis Feature, Run Clinic and Treatment Room
- Meet Ups at the Run Cafe
- Get Involved
All exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities are designed bespoke to match your requirements. To find out more about the options available please get in touch via the form below.